Thursday 13 January 2022

Spring Cleaning the Blog

It staggers me that I have been writing this blog since 21 August 2010. almost 12 years ago!

It is full of weird little articles which I have brain dumped ober the years and collected a huge number of tags, some of which only feature once, or I have multiple tags for the same thing.  

When We Begin, the Beguine

My first blog post was a plot idea for a Judge Dredd game. well nothing much has changed there, I'm still writing plot hooks for games and I am still running games of Judge Dredd.

Blog Stats By Label

My Top 20 Labels or Tags are:

Post Tag / Label# Articles
Fluff/Inspiration185
Fantasy133
Sci-Fi105
Miniatures92
Judge Dredd63
Painting61
Advice/Tools50
Movies43
Session Report40
Bones39
Make:39
Reaper38
3D Printing30
80s29
Mapping28
Monsters27
D and D26
Games Mastery25
Boardgame24
TV24

Feel free to roam around inside my mind dump.  But, for me, it's time I did some spring cleaning.

Rosey! fetch the feather duster.  

Rosey the Robot - THe Jetsons

 


No comments:

Post a Comment