Townsfolk were a welcome addition to the original Reaper Bones Kickstarter.
I can't believe that I've DM'd for 37 years and not had any decent villagers to put infront of my players. Well that time is over, let me present:
Townsfolk: Strumpet (Bobby Jackson SKU: 77086)
I don't think we have to say much about this mini other than that I can't possibly think what might happen if I answer her beckoning call...
Townsfolk: Mom and Kids (Bobby Jackson SKU: 77087)
I couldn't resist the temptation to paint the "strumpet" 5 years later. Hope she's getting some welfare cheques for those kids. Oh wait it's a quasi medieval setting, one of them is probably related to the local Baron...
|Mom & Kids|
Townsfolk: Blacksmith (Bobby Jackson SKU: 77142)
This guy is the strong and silent, stoic sort of guy who will get you out of a jam. As long as you pay him up front.
What can we say about Oswald? He's a fairly reliable chap if you don't mind his grumbles and muttering. Keep him well paid and he will carry more than his own weight (literally). Don't get him to cook for you. Who knows where that raw chicken came from but I'm fairly sure it's attracting flies...
|Oswald the Overladen|
You might notice that I am now using my new light box which came with two backdrops. I think you'll agree they are much better photos. If you haven't got one I can heartily recommend that you get a USB mini photo studio from eBay for cheaps, you won't regret it.
Reaper Bones: 245 - Painted: 67
- Reaper Bones #1: The Marathon Begins - Where I paint a dozen Giant Rats.
- Reaper Bones #2: Kobolds, Are They Dogs or Dragons? - Where I paint a dozen kobolds.
- Reaper Bones #3: A Carcase of Skeletons - Where I paint a half dozen skeletons.
- Reaper Bones #4: A Shuffle of Zombies - Where I paint five zombies.
- Reaper Bones #5: Introducing Shaina Coppervein, Dwarven Orc Hunter - First PC mini.
- Reaper Bones #6: Mimic, Treasure Chest and How I re-base my Bones - Where I paint furniture.
- Reaper Bones #7: Fire Elemental Meets Novelty Lamp - Where I hack a mini with LEDs.
- Reaper Bones #8: Flaming Sphere LED Tealight Hack - Another mini LED lighting project.
- Reaper Bones #9: Elliwyn Heatherlark, Gnome Bard - Another PC mini.
- Reaper Bones #10: Horace "Action" Jackson - A Baddass disco dancing Motherfucker.
- Reaper Bones #11: Pirate Captain Thorin Stoneheart - A Swashbuckling Philanthropist.
- Reaper Bones #12: Monstrous Menagerie - Clay Golem, Eye Beast, Griffon, Owlbear, Marsh Troll.
- Reaper Bones #13: Giants - Male Storm Giant and Female Cloud Giant.
- Reaper Bones #14: More Monsters! -Ape-X, Female Demon, Two Golems, Oxidation Beast.
- Reaper Bones #15 - The Road Warrior - Mad Max - 50 bones painted at last.
- Reaper Bones #16 - A Patrol of Orcs - 5 orcs out hunting your party.
- Reaper Bones #17- Personalities - Player Characters, NPCs or a villain or two.
- Reaper Bones #18 - Furniture