Monday 1 June 2020

Reaper Bones #19 - Townsfolk


Townsfolk were a welcome addition to the original Reaper Bones Kickstarter.  

I can't believe that I've DM'd for 37 years and not had any decent villagers to put infront of my players.  Well that time is over, let me present:

Townsfolk: Strumpet (Bobby Jackson SKU: 77086)

I don't think we have to say much about this mini other than that I can't possibly think what might happen if I answer her beckoning call...

Reaper bones Strumpet
Strumpet

Townsfolk: Mom and Kids (Bobby Jackson SKU: 77087)

I couldn't resist the temptation to paint the "strumpet" 5 years later.  Hope she's getting some welfare cheques for those kids.  Oh wait it's a quasi medieval setting, one of them is probably related to the local Baron...

Reaper Bones Mom and Kids
Mom & Kids


Townsfolk: Blacksmith (Bobby Jackson SKU: 77142)

This guy is the strong and silent, stoic sort of guy who will get you out of a jam.  As long as you pay him up front.

Reaper Bones Blacksmith
Blacksmith
Townsfolk: Oswald the Overladen (Bobby Jackson SKU: 77141)

What can we say about Oswald?  He's a fairly reliable chap if you don't mind his grumbles and muttering.  Keep him well paid and he will carry more than his own weight (literally).  Don't get him to cook for you.  Who knows where that raw chicken came from but I'm fairly sure it's attracting flies...

Reaper Bones Oswald the Overladen
Oswald the Overladen

You might notice that I am now using my new light box which came with two backdrops.  I think you'll agree they are much better photos.  If you haven't got one I can heartily recommend that you get a USB mini photo studio from eBay for cheaps, you won't regret it.

Bones Progress


Reaper Bones: 245 - Painted: 67


Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment