Male Storm Giant (Julie Guthrie SKU: 77163)
Yephima, Female Cloud Giant (Patrick Keith SKU: 77162)
These are some of my earliest attempts at airbrush painting and my lack of talent at this stage shows. I struggled to get the right consistency of paint to avoid the dredded spiderwebbing. I was also using a single action airbrush which is great for undercoating but lousy for anything else. Seriously, if you are interested in airbrushing buy a double action brush.
For some reason the matte varnish coat that I apply to all my minis never really hardened properly giving it a bit of a gloss sheen and I will probably add another coat in the future to see if it fixes it.
Nothing but a repaint is going to fix those bloody eyes though!!
Bones ProgressReaper Bones: 245 - Painted: 44
- Reaper Bones #1: The Marathon Begins - Where I paint a dozen Giant Rats.
- Reaper Bones #2: Kobolds, Are They Dogs or Dragons? - Where I paint a dozen kobolds.
- Reaper Bones #3: A Carcase of Skeletons - Where I paint a half dozen skeletons.
- Reaper Bones #4: A Shuffle of Zombies - Where I paint five zombies.
- Reaper Bones #5: Introducing Shaina Coppervein, Dwarven Orc Hunter - First PC mini.
- Reaper Bones #6: Mimic, Treasure Chest and How I re-base my Bones - Where I paint furniture.
- Reaper Bones #7: Fire Elemental Meets Novelty Lamp - Where I hack a mini with LEDs.
- Reaper Bones #8: Flaming Sphere LED Tealight Hack - Another mini LED lighting project.
- Reaper Bones #9: Elliwyn Heatherlark, Gnome Bard - Another PC mini.
- Reaper Bones #10: Horace "Action" Jackson - A Baddass disco dancing Motherfucker.
- Reaper Bones #11: Pirate Captain Thorin Stoneheart - A Swashbuckling Philanthropist.
- Reaper Bones #12: Monstrous Menagerie - Clay Golem, Eye Beast, Griffon, Owlbear, Marsh Troll