Friday 17 April 2020

Savage Dredd

The current pandemic predicament has given me a lot of free time which of course I am spending wisely (there's Fuck all else to do!!).  

I am currently busy familiarising myself with the Savage Worlds system and the unofficial Savage Worlds conversion by Randy Mosiondz and Teller.

I will also be incubating some fresh Judge Dredd ideas so that when we are released from Lockdown I can potentially run a game in one of my favourite settings.

I am also busy gathering models into a Judge Dredd collection on thingiverse and printing as many as I can.  If you are following my printed miniatures series Jessie's Prints you will probably see a few homebrew Judge Dredd models in there as well.  Hopefully the current worldwide PLA shortage won't scupper my plans.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment