Wednesday 10 February 2021

2000AD Playing Cards - What Better Way to Play Savage Dredd

6 months ago I thought I would be back in the community hall with my friends at my Roleplay Club in South East London, Dragons Keep running my Judge Dredd Savage Worlds campaign in the flesh.  

Savage Worlds uses a playing card deck to determine initiative order and so I turned to eBay to see if I could buy a Judge Dredd themed deck.  Strangely all I could find was the 2000AD Playing Cards given away as a promotional item in an issue of SFX Magazine.  

2000AD Playing Cards - SFX Magazine
2000AD Playing Cards - SFX Magazine Promotional Item

I'm now running my game online so I still get to use them by showing them to players via webcam but I would be cool to be able to add them to Roll20 as a custom deck of cards. 

I'd also love to know if anyone knows of any other Judge Dredd decks.  If you do leave a comment in the box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment