- How a Blind Player Improved Our Game - Derek Myers recalls how the introduction of a blind player made him a better DM.
- Gygaxian Armour - Pictures explaining the 9 basic armour types in D&D
Generators (Random or Otherwise)
- 40 Great Name Resources, Lists & Generators
- Dyson's Random Morph Map a super little site which randomly generates a 30 tile dungeon map using Dyson Logo's Dungeon Geomorphs
- Dave's Mapper - an amazing random dungeon generator web app which uses Dave Millar's; Dyson's; Risus Monkey's and Stonewerk's geomorphs.
- DCC 0 Level Party Generator - Creates a party of 4, zero level PCs (using the Dungeon Crawl Classics character funnel)
- Meatshields - A classic fantasy hireling and henchman generator.
- Medieval Demographics Made Easy - A great article explaining how the demographics behind medieval history can be used for Fantasy worldbuilding.